domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

[FANACCOUNTS] 120616 XIA’s Tarantallegra 1st Asia Tour in Jakarta


FANACCOUNT 1
The magical night at JITEC Mangga Dua Square 
By Dolphinxiah
Warning: It’s long, no pictures, no videos.
I don’t know where or how to start describing how it feels being chanted by Xia’s spell. Jakarta concert was such a magical night…but Xia’s spell on me has started since the MV was released. Let me start from that moment when magic started before talking about Jakarta concert.
Tarantallegra MV teaser was a shock for me. Having been loving Junsu since 2006, I have witnessed his transformation from an idol to a musical actor and true artist. But Tarantallegra was beyond my imagination that Junsu would dare to do. Shocked, scared, but full of hope and expectation were what I have felt that time. Knowing Junsu’s needs for perfection, his hardworking and work ethics, I had a feeling that it would become something big. And yes, it was, and still is, isn’t it? Tarantallegra marks and forms a new facet of K-pop. For myself, it shows different side of my bias whom I’ve loved for 6 years. It enriches my dictionary of who Kim Junsu is.
Since his album was released, I couldn’t stop replaying Tarantallegra album. I am proud that the album is his 80% composition. Then followed by Seoul and Bangkok concerts, as much as I love the CD version, I don’t know how many times I said Tarantallegra live version looked very awesome. Before those concerts, I didn’t listen too much to Breath, Set Me Free and Fever because upbeat songs were never my kind of music, except Tarantallegra, because I had the visual MV version. But Seoul and Bangkok concerts fancams made me realise that Breath, Set Me Free and Fever are as awesome as Tarantallegra when he sang them live. I envied to the fullest to those who attended Seoul or Bangkok concerts.
Then Jakarta leg for Xia 1st Asia Tour was announced. It felt like a dream, is it for real? It’s not a rumour? Will it be cancelled again? We, Indonesians, have deep scar of hurt due to last year JYJ’s concert cancellation. So Junsu’s concert announcement was felt like a dream. Some JYJ fans were sceptical, especially those who don’t live in Jakarta. They said they would book flight and accommodation when it’s D-2 or confirmed. They don’t want to feel the same bitterness like last year. Those whose didn’t get refunded from last year cancellation, mostly refused to watch Junsu’s concert. This gives disadvantages to Xia’s promotor. But we’re glad that Xia’s promotor didn’t give up or feel discouraged.
Nonetheless, under the uncertain circumstances, our hope to see JYJ Live ever would be fulfilled even it would be only 1/3 of JYJ, it is already a good start. For me, because this is Junsu’s 1st solo concert, it will complete my life as a Xiahpwa.
From the announcement, the ticket opening, to the date of the concert, we count days with mixed feelings. Sometimes we feel happiness, excitement, but also worried that cancellation announcement would come at any time. I asked my 14-yr-old son if he wanted to come with me, but he said he would if JJ hyung came too. It means if it’s a JYJ concert, he’ll accompany me. Okaaayy….I got it, you’re a JJ fanboy, Mommy has to go alone this time.
D-1
On D-1, I exchanged the voucher with the real ticket after work. I couldn’t contain my happiness. Every 5 minutes, I would take it out and stare at it to make sure that the ticket was real. I took a snapshot of it too… Too bad, there’s no picture of Junsu on it, so I can’t kiss it (this weird ahjumma actually kissed the ticket even without Junsu’s pic on it, don’t care about the germs).
D-day
D-day has come. My friend called that she had to leave at 7 am because she was in Festival, and she wanted to be near the stage. I admire her spirit because she’s also an ahjumma with her oldest kid is in college. I left home at 1 pm. Jakarta trafic was so bad eventhough it was weekend, I arrived at the venue at 3 pm. So many fans in anything red already filled the lobby. I grabbed late lunch, met old friends, had a reunion with fellow cassies in old days and joined the queue at 5 pm. The gate should’ve been opened at 5 pm because the concert was scheduled at 7 pm, but due to technical reasons, the gate on 8th floor was open at around 7 pm. We queued on 3rd floor.
It was tiring to wait, but we waited happily, chatted with fellow fans and had a good laugh about JYJ related. I saw fans dyed her hair white blond or painted their nails black like Junsu’s. A fanboy was playing like JJ’s Star Wars sword with his lightstick. Another fanboy acted like a security staf, using his lightstick to scan other fans’ bags. A JJ-look-alike fanboy caught everybody’s attention, oh boy he was so cute like JJ. Maybe he was the cause of rumour that JJ came to see JS’s concert? So many unofficial goods of JYJ/JS related were being sold on the site. I only bought an uchiwa with JYJ pic on one side, and Junsu on the other side. They have Junsu’s pics from Hug days too, such a cutie. I would love to buy a hairband with xia junsu letters on it, but I don’t want to make a fool of myself. Many wore TVXQ or AKTF related, this things can’t be avoided. The funny thing was, they also sold other group’s lightstick colour. I jokingly said if there was the other group with pink lightstick, I might buy it because Junsu’s fansclub colour is pink, as long as the other group name was not printed on it. But nobody sold pink lightsticks.
Finally the gate was opened. We gradually entered and filled the venue. A very wicked staff said that Junsu has started his 2nd song to make us move faster in line. Yah! Don’t play with our heart like that! We’ll kill the promotor if the show started without us! We were very emotional from 2-hr waiting, anticipation and anxiety, with tired legs too.
Lady luck is on my side, I sat at 1st row in my class, so I had a clear vision at the stage and the audience in front of me. It was a fullhouse, the Festival area looked packed. I was hoping nobody got fainted, but the air-conditioning system looked fine in the venue. They played Tarantallegra MV while we were filling the venue. The stage setting was like Bangkok leg, but no pyramid elevating stage like Seoul or single elevating stage like Bangkok. There were 2 giant screens on the sides, and one gigantic screen on the center that later we were surprised because the gigantic screen on the center can slide to the sides just like Seoul leg. Oh we love the promotor for this…
The security didn’t search properly for cameras, so a lot of fans could record it fully (we love the promotor for this too). The security wasn’t really strict. But I intended to use my own eyes to watch the show and enjoy every second of it. I had a regret when I came to Shinhwa Shin Hyesung’s 1st solo concert in Seoul (he was my bias before my bias got transferred to Junsu). I was busy taping it, I didn’t realise I missed the real show. Rewatching it via the recording didn’t give the right feel of being there. So I won’t repeat the same mistake.
We screamed at every change in anticipation of the concert to start. I was kinda glad that my kid didn’t come with me. Firstly, the waiting was tiring, and secondly, he would be shocked at his screaming Mommy.
Finally, it started. The woman’s voice telling a magical story sounds like British to me, then almost naked-Junsu in the water. I laughed at his spiked blond hair in the water, that was so cute. You are not being magical there, Junsu, you are too cute at the opening VTR, especially when you opened your eyes. Oh God, you’re sooo cute…
The sequence of Jakarta leg is the same with Seoul and Bangkok, I think.
Breath and No Gain were awesome as opening the concert. When Junsu first came out in Breath, we realised that his blue hair matched and fitted very well with his blue outfit , the stage lighting and laser play. He looked more radiant, shining and beautiful. I was kinda shocked with his blue hair (you shocked me a lot this year, Junsu, you should consider an ahjumma with old heart). And the fact that Junsu chose blue to relate to Indonesia as an archipelago country surrounded by blue sea, okay Junsu, I can accept blue hair now.
1st Ment - Mind my weak memory, but I think first ment came before Lullaby and Intoxication. He greeted us in Bahasa (Indonesian language). “Apa Kabar? Saya Xia. Saya senang bertemu kalian.” Means ‘How are you? I’m Xia. I’m pleased to meet you’. Then Junsu said the rest in Korean, the interpreter said Junsu was happy because so many people in Indonesia support him. He had wanted to come to Indonesia for a while, but the chance came now. Then Junsu said that the next song is to make the fans to sleep (yeah right, like we’re going to sleep while we’re lying on his lap and get touched like that? Are you out of your mind, Junsu? You want us all to die?)
Lullaby, Intoxication and Set Me Free. Nothing different, it’s the same everywhere. We screamed at almost his every move. I screamed “Andwee!!!” when the female dancer touched him. I think I lost my voice already here, and we still had like 13 songs to go. Talking about stamina here, Junsu is like a horse. During Set Me Free, I was worried the music stopped like Bangkok, so I got myself ready to help by singing it without music. I’m glad it went smoothly. For Intoxication, somehow I prefered the Japanese version.
You’re so beautiful. Ah my favorite ballad is being sung perfectly by a perfect singer.
2nd ment - Junsu asked in Bahasa,”Kalian senang ga?” (Are you having a good time?). We screamed “Senaanggg” (Happy/having a good time). “Terima kasih” (Thanks). Then the interpreter said that while singing, Junsu doesn’t feel like in Indonesia (maybe it means it feels like surreal?). I recall the interpreter said that Junsu will tell good thing about Indonesia when he goes home, and he will come back again to Indonesia. Then came the granting 3 wishes. Yes, we screamed for Junsu to take his clothes off, but Junsu granted Angel Xiah, sexy dance (OMG his body waves are to die for!!) and shouting Bambaya. Ah, we didn’t get the Xia buttwriting and booing booing, and somehow I wished for a short acappella of any Indonesian song like the old days when he came with TVXQ to Malaysia, he sang “Disini senang, disana senang…bshdiufwf” (he didn’t remember the lyric after that so he just blabbered). Okay, I’m being a greedy Xiahpwa here.
Obviously Know and Turning Round and Round were so beautiful. Was Turning Round and Round OST of Rooftop Prince beside I Hate Love? I remember a fan at his album fansign event suggested that Turning Round and Round sounds like Korean traditional song, so it would be fit if using traditional music instrument (I forgot the name). I agreed, and I think it’s a difficult song to sing. Junsu is a genius to compose such a song (okay, I’m being biased here).
Dancers Time - I think the Dancers Time came after this. After showing off their dancing skills, we did Be My Girl Flashmob. But we didn’t move too much, maybe because we were too tired from the waiting (excuses…excuses…excuses…). But if JYJ told us to flashmob, I know I’ll dance wholeheartedly no matter how tired I am. I promise…
The Last DanceI Am Music and Why Can’t You Love Me for musical section. Pardon my limited knowledge for other artists, is there any idol, solo idol, who has the capability to perform live a wide range of music genre and include musical aspect to in his/her concert? Just checking. I got goosebumps from listening to this musical part. Everybody would die happy like the woman dancer who died in the arms of Tod. How I want to watch your musical, Junsu, so much….But he gave us this musical section in his concert, and this performance heals my sadness for not being able to watch his musicals from Mozart 2010 & 2011, Tears of Heaven 2011 and Elisabeth 2012. I think he knew that thousands of international fans who cannot watch his musical will be happy with this musical section.
1st VTR - I think after musical section, the VTR of Xia concert rehearsal was played. Too Love was the VTR background music. We screamed at the scenes of Junsu being touched during Tarantallegra MV making and scenes of Junsook unnie. Junko is so beautiful. Looking at Junsu working so hard at the rehearsal, touched my heart. I think Ryan (US dancer) has been diligently dancing with Junsu, even from rehearsal in US for showcase (remember the video of Junsu dancing accompanied by Ryan? It was tweeted by Mr.Egg)
Tarantallegra and Fever. Oh God! We love the promotor for providing gigantic screen like Seoul concert that slided to the side right before Junsu said “Yo, come on…”. I have to say it again and again, TARANTALLEGRA LIVE VERSION IS AWESOME. When Junsu sat on that chair like one minute, my friend who stood like 2 meters from here said that Junsu didn’t sound like controlling his breath. The lighting was off, but she could see that Junsu’s chest was steady, and his eyes were sharp looking around the venue. It looked like Junsu was enjoying the hype he created after Tarantallegra song. He really took the time to make us much hyper and impatient. He was such a teaser. I know Junsu said at the fansign that he was sitting to take break before another dance song (Fever). But my friend said, Junsu was observing his fans’ reaction and enjoying the atmosphere Tarantallegra created. He was enjoying the effect of the song spell on us. He knew it worked. Fever was as awesome as well. Oh God!! Have mercy on us….we were all under his spell!
2nd VTR - I think a VTR I haven’t seen before (I didn’t find it in Seoul/Bangkok fancams). The VTR contained pictures from previous JYJ world tour from The Beginning showcase and concert (with dates from each stop) to his own Asia tour. The background music was I Can Soar. So literally, all of Junsu’s solo songs are played in his concert, although Too Love and I Can Soar were only as VTR music background.
Mission. I didn’t really enjoy this song without Yoochun’s rap, and Jaejoong voice. It sounds weird, but Junsu was the composer so he has the right to sing it.
3rd Ment - I think the last ment came after Mission. He opened his jacket, I think he felt too hot from dancing Mission. I don’t remember all he said, more or less, the same with 2nd ment about first time coming to Indonesia, will promote Indonesia and promise to come back again. But here, Junsu said that he knew a lot of coconut trees in Indonesia, and he learned to pronounce Bahasa for coconut trees. “Pohon kelapa…pohon kelapa?” He asked for pronounciation confirmation and we answered “Dee” (yes in korean?). Then he described the next song is so sad, he cried in Korea, and he hoped we understand the meaning of the song not through the lyric but the way he sang it with his soul. (Ya Junsu, we already read the translated lyric in internet)
I Hate Love. Oh God, I love this song so much, and Junsu sang it with his heart.
A Tree With Dew. This song was perfect as ending the concert. We became very emotional. We sang along during final chorus, the confetti filled our heavy heart that we realised the concert is ending. I promised myself not to cry, but I felt so sad. There he was standing in front of me, the person whom I only knew from internet for 6 years. I can’t be parted with him, not now, 2 hours was too short. I don’t want this concert to end. I’m so loving this young man who has heart as wide as ocean, courage to fight Goliath with his two hyungs, and unlimited talents. So I sang along with others “Saranghee…saranghee…saranghee..” Then I made a promise to myself, like part of the song lyric…’I will remain by your side’. We’ll get through this together, we’ll see the light at the end of tunnel together. Junsu bowed with dancers, the gigantic screen slided to the center, separated us from him.
Fallen Leaves. We screamed for encore, then Junsu came out and sang Fallen Leaves. It looked like he was going to cry too like Seoul and Bangkok, but he held himself well. Then the concert really ended.
Many fans still stayed like half an hour after the concert ended, hoping for a miracle that it wasn’t really the end of magical night. My friend who was in Festival said that fans asked from the security for bottles (ones that Junsu drank from) and towels (with Junsu’s sweat). She smelled the towel with others, and said that Junsu’s sweat smelled like a baby. OMG, for real? Lol….an adult smelled like a baby, I heard that before from fans who got his cap when he dance My Page years ago. Even his hat smelled like baby’s hair. I won’t believe until I smell it myself someday…
The magical night has ended but his spell stayed and lingered to my mind for the rest of my life. Meeting him live after adoring him for years, doesn’t satisfy me a bit, it makes me more addictive of watching him live. Hope the chance will come again for me…and for all JYJ fans, at least once to experience a live performance from JYJ. Next target…JYJ concert. Ameen.
Forgive me if I put wrong sequence or missed out anything…
+++
FANACCOUNT 2
By @asukasukisu
XIA 1st Asia Tour Tarantallegra in Jakarta, June 16th 2012
It was an amazing concert. I would never forget it in my entire life.♥
When I arrived at the venue at 4:00PM, it was already filled with many fans. It was so crowded. Not only that I could see fan-girls in queue, there were also fan-boys and in my opinion the numbers were quite a lot. While waiting for my friends to arrive, I decided to get something to eat. After that I visited the fan-goodies stand to buy light stick 
When I was waiting for the gate to open (the gate was scheduled to open at 5:00PM but it was delayed), I met with a fan-boy and he asked where can he buy light stick for the concert and since I was bored of waiting I decided to take him downstairs to buy the light stick. I asked him what ticket did he buy and he answered platinum (the most expensive one) and I was like me too, LOL. And I found out that he was also waiting for his friend, a fan-boy too. Not to mention, when I asked the security for the queue of platinum tickets, came another two fan-boys who asked for the same questions *yay to fan-boys haha*
I also met with Korean couple in the venue. They are students here in Jakarta and they’ve been in the country for a year now. The boy said that his girlfriend is a huge fan of Xia Junsu. Then he asked me what ticket class I bought and when I saw him platinum, he said “wow big fan Xia Junsu”, I smiled and laughed.
After waiting for quite some time, finally we were allowed to go inside cause the gate was opened already. And OMG! I felt like my heart was about to explode. “Umma, your daughter is about to see one of his idols!” So, squeals…….!!!
When I found out about my seat, I was disappointed. Even though I was in Row A (first row in Platinum class), I was exactly on the right side of the row. So, I couldn’t say that it was a good view to see Junsu .__.
While waiting for Junsu to come on stage, they were playing Tarantallegra MV and I became even more devastated because I couldn’t see the whole big screen at the center. I was so close to tears thinking if Junsu was singing at the center, I would never be able to catch his glimpse. I should only be satisfied with this big screen in front of me. But I was wrong. Maybe Junsu asked a staff to sit in my seat during the rehearsal to find out if people in the right wing could perfectly see him or not. Because he was singing a little bit to the right side (which was my left) so I could still see him from where I was sitting. Anyway, there were some concert’s crews standing close to me. So, I blame them for my incapability to take pictures or record fancams 
We chanted “Kim Junsu” over and over again while waiting for him to appear. I began to scream already when the VTR to begin the concert was playing. Then there were fireworks and I couldn’t help but screaming again like crazy, LOL. And when Junsu finally appeared on stage, me and the two girls next to me were jumping from our seats and the concert’s crew quickly asked us to go back in our seats again xDDD. The first song was Breath and gosh, was it just me or indeed Junsu’s voice was even better than the one I heard in CD. It was perfect. Oh he wore this blue suit while holding a stick, LOOKING GLORIOUS SIR!!!! Ehem I could clearly see his S-Line *grins happily* Next song was No Gain. Though I was sitting, it didn’t stop me from dancing along with the songs 
The first ment, Junsu was introducing his name and his pleasure in meeting his fans in Indonesia with Indonesian language. YES PEOPLE INDONESIAN LANGUAGE!!! His pronunciation was really good actually. I was awww-ing when I saw him smiling, so cute *__* Then the translator said that even Junsu was standing there singing, he still couldn’t believe that he was in Indonesia. It was his first time to visit the country but many people came to see him. Next song was the song that could make us asleep, Lullaby. I leered few times at the big screen in front of me to see Junsu’s facial expression while he was singing. Ehm how should I describe it?! It was like his whole body and soul were in every song he sang, you could see the emotion radiating from his face. Then Intoxication and Set Me Free hit the venue. VTR again, showing the making of Taratallegra MV and dance practice, I saw Junsu smiling so happily during his dance practice and it brought warmth inside me. At that time, I said to myself, this man was born to be on stage. Period.
Next was You’re So Beautiful. After that Junsu asked if we were happy or not? AIGOO.. OF COURSE DARLINGGG!!! I got the chance to see you after 6 years of waiting, how can I not be happy? And how to make fan-girls happy? By fulfilling their wishes, yes? :D So, Junsu granted us three wishes, 1) HIS FAMOUS ANGEL SMILE POSE~! 2) SEXY DANCE *nosebleed* 3) HE SHOUTED BAMBAYAAA~! *ROFL* Junsu said that he really wanted to come to Indonesia and once he flew back to Korea he would tell about Indonesia to his friends. Hearing that we immediately chanted “JYJ, JYJ, JYJ”. Anyway, apparently Junsu loved coconut and Indonesia had lots of coconut tree so he liked it coming here (God bless my country for it ) Once again Junsu thanked the fans for coming since this was his first visit to the country. He was really sweet. We were really thankful too that you chose to visit our country.
While singing Turn Around and Around, Junsu directed his mic to the audiences to sing along the ‘lalalala’ part with him. Next dance session followed by Junsu’s musical session. Seeing this musical session made me really really want to watch a full show of his musical. Junsu was REALLY AWESOME!!!!!! Then another VTR showing footage of JYJ’s touring and the intro for Tarantallegra… God I just couldn’t think anymore asfghjkl…… After he sang Tarantallegra, Junsu sat in this big chair without saying any words and all I could do was screaming like crazy all over again xDDD. Junsu sang another beat song, what was it? Err Fever?! Before he was disappeared behind the stage. The venue kept chanting “Kim Junsu” and “we want more” over and over and over again. THEN IT WAS MISSION JUNSU VERSION BBS!!!
The concert was almost over and I felt sad already. I didn’t want it to be over. The translator said that Junsu didn’t want the concert to be over too but what to do huh? BTW, THIS LINE WAS TO DIE FOR, JUNSU SAID “WHEN I SEE IT FROM SHORT DISTANCE, THERE ARE MANY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!!” Baby, you must be talking about me, right? Right? Right? :D Junsu also asked if the audiences at the back seat could see him too. He was so caring, wasn’t he? Then he continued thanking us and said that even this was his first time coming to Indonesia, he felt like he has visited the country before and he promised to come back to Jakarta. And we responded by shouting “JYJ, JYJ, JYJ”.
Before serenading I Don’t Like Love Junsu said I LOVE YOU and THIS IS FOR YOU, AGAIN WITH A FLUENT INDONESIAN LANGUAGE. And another favorite song of mine Fallen Leaves ended XIA 1st Asia Tour Tarantallegra in Jakarta. Why and why the concert had to be over? T__________T
Seriously two hours seemed like two minutes for me :P That was because I couldn’t get enough of Junsu’s amazing voice and marvelous performances. All the songs were sung LIVE, NO LIPSYNC AT ALL AND JUNSU MANAGED TO HIT THE PERFECT KEY IN EVERY SONG!!! Without a doubt Junsu is the best singer that I’ve ever known in my life. He got the voice, superb stage act and ehem the face of course. ^^
Thank you so much Junsu for giving me the most wonderful memories during your concert here! Please come again to Indonesia and bring your hyung with you~! I love you Kim Junsu. KIM JUNSU FIGHTING!!! ♥
Shared By: JYJ3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario